How to add or remove cards in the FC Cards app
At times you may need to add or delete a card in the FC Cards app. For example, you may need to add a card if you have both Floridacentral debit and credit cards that you want to manage using the app. You may need to delete a card if your previous card was lost, stolen, or expired.
Removing a Card
- From the main screen, tap the blue circle arrow to flip the card.
- Here you will find your Card Settings.
- Tap Remove Card.
- Confirm that you want to remove the card.
- It will no longer appear in the app and you will also receive an email informing you that the card has been successfully removed.
Adding a Card
These instructions are for adding a card to an existing profile. If this is your first time using the FC Cards app, you will need to tap Enroll on the login screen and follow the prompts to create a profile and register your card.
- From the main screen, tap the plus sign to add a card.
- Enter the card number and select Next.
- Enter the card expiration date and the primary cardholder’s date of birth. Be sure to enter the date of birth in the correct format - 4 digits for the year, two digits for the month, and two digits for the day.
- Tap Add.
- Decide if you want to make this card the default card. The default card is the one that will appear first on the main screen.
- You will see a confirmation that the card has been added. You will also receive an email confirmation.