Getting started with Online Banking
You will need to know your account number and Registration PIN to log in. If you do not know this information, please contact our Member Services Team during business hours at (813) 879-3333 or (800) 528-3330, extension 7550, for assistance.
- Visit www.floridacentralcu.com and click the Online Banking Login box.
- Click on ATTENTION: NEW USERS.
- Enter your Floridacentral Credit Union account number, the letters and numbers in the Random Code box, and your Registration PIN.
- Enter the last 4 digits of the social security number, home zip code, and birth date of the Primary Member listed on the account.
- Enter your Registration PIN and New Password. (Be sure to follow the password rules listed when creating your new password.)
- Set up your new User ID. (This must be unique and not currently used by any other Online Banking users. Be sure to follow the username rules listed when creating your new username.)
- Read, agree to, and Accept the Electronic Funds Transfers - Your Rights and Responsibilities disclosure.
- Continue to set up your Security Challenge Questions.
- You will select three questions and answers.
Once set up, you will be informed that your questions and answers have been saved and that you can change them by accessing “User Options” once signed in to Online Banking.
These questions will be asked:
- The first time you sign in from a new device.
- If you use a different browser on the same computer.
- If you have forgotten your password.
- The last step displays the confirmation page and provides the option to Print Page or Continue to the Online Banking website.
NOTE: You will use the same User ID and Password to access both Online Banking and Mobile Banking.