Troubleshooting guide for when your Bill Pay payees are missing.
If you cannot see your Bill Pay payees or some of them appear to be missing, follow these two troubleshooting suggestions.
Note: The following video demonstrations use the Multi Pay setup where the payees are listed in a column. But the troubleshooting steps are the same when using the Single Pay setup where the payees are listed in a row.
Adjust the View
One reason this happens is because the View is set to filter certain payees.
- Look at the top of the screen next to View. Does it say Due in 30 days, Due in 60 days, or Due in 90 days?
- To fix this issue, change the dropdown next to View to All.
Check if your payees are hidden
Another reason this happens is because the View is set to hide certain payees.
- Look at the top of the screen next to View. Do you see the words (excluding hidden)?
- To fix this issue, adjust the View to show all payees. Select the dropdown next to View and click Show/Hide billers.
- When the window appears, make sure the box at the top next to Show is checked.